The Senior Employee Communications Consultant (SECC) will provide consultative expertise and guidance to senior leadership, providing communication counsel to help meet critical business objectives. The SECC will help lead the planning, organization, coordination and implementation of specific communications designed to inform and engage employees across the bank’s footprint.
The SECC will report to the Employee Communications Content Director.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide communication guidance and leadership to assigned business unit clients and/or bank-wide initiatives
- Develop strategic communication plans in support of business unit projects and manage plan deliverables
- Provide specialized project management in support of Employee Communications objectives
- Partner in the creation of departmental (and specific project) employee communication strategies where needed
- Coordinate numerous communications across multiple vehicles to ensure maximum impact and efficiency
- Understand the value and use of social media as an employee engagement tool and provide strategic direction in design and implementation, where appropriate
- Plan, organize, monitor and control all aspects of a project and ensure engagement, commitment, and risk management
- Create and assist in the creation of executive communications (e.g. scripts, presentations, etc.); provides direction on content, frequency, and most effective delivery medium for various communications
- Remains up-to-date on latest trends and tools related to employee communications with particular focus on social media, change management and employee engagement
- Primary Employee Communication Consultant for Retail Banking, Commercial and Wealth Banking, Business Development, and Engineering initiatives.