Fraud Strategy Analyst will lead or assist the Enterprise Fraud Strategy and Authentication Director on key Fraud Projects for BBVA Compass. Primary responsibilities include:
- Lead development and implementation of effective Fraud Detection and prevention strategies to mitigate fraud losses while ensuring an appropriate balance between risk and customer experience.
- Proactively identify fraud detection issues at the strategy and enterprise level with strong partnership with the business and fraud analytics. Leverage customer data to understand risk segmentation and mitigation strategies.
- Evaluate new tools and products that enhance fraud detection and prevention.
- Primary interface with internal and external partners to evaluate new tools to build detection and analytical capabilities
- Apply subject matter expertise to the prioritization and planning of projects in conjunction with fraud management policies and strategies.
- The position requires substantial interaction with Governance, Operations, and other functional business partners to optimize fraud business strategies.
- Must be able to effectively provide updates and communicate key initiatives to functional business partners and management.