Experience with working with various levels of management to implement new strategies, policies and procedures. Participate in fraud reviews, network impacts on recovery and new project initiatives. Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
Skills that demonstrate the experience above are below:
- Utilizing programming and data analyses methods including SAS, SPSS, VBA and SQL; identifying root cause to perform continuous process improvement; participating in compliance review; and utilizing tools including Tableau, Teradata, MS Access, Excel, and Oracle SQL.
- Develop process improvements designed to increase business performance, diminish fraud losses and reduce compliance defects.
- Leverage new initiatives and ideas to improve cus
Some of the responsibilities include the following:
- Creating the next stage of innovation for fraud assessment through analytics, new capabilities and test-and-learn
- Create strategies to improve customer experience while balancing the fraud risk.
- Ensuring flawless and efficient execution of policies through effective partnership with technologies team
- Review and monitor MIS to monitor the effectiveness of strategies and provide a framework to accurately generate response to any regulatory/compliance request
- Partnering with leaders and business partners to generate innovative ideas for future growth
- Collaborate across Risk Management to align strategies across the customer lifecycle
- Partner with Customer Service, Collections and Platform Ops teams to design and implement seamless experiences
- Support the effectiveness of business area risk management programs through strong engagement & deep relationship with BBVA Partners
- Develop and manage the fraud policy, procedures and reports to ensure they are well defined and communicated.
- Provide regular updates to senior leadership