At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience. Learn more below.
- Respond to branch e-mail requests in a timely manner.
- Research returned mail for deliverable addresses and contact customers to ship replacement cards.
- Follow all Prepaid Operations Procedures in accordance with Visa regulations.
- Prepaid Card closures/Escheatment - reviews expiring and negative balance prepaid cards to validate if a new card needs to be sent out or if the card will be closed and escheated.
- Provide phone and email assistance with key client relationships relating to Prepaid card new and existing relationships
- Perform reconcilement functions related to prepaid product processes
- Perform specialized account maintenance and research using VISA prepaid online tools and various vendor platforms
- Work with bank personnel and key clients to establish new accounts
- Provide phone support and training of prepaid web services to clients and bank personnel as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School degree or GED
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint,
- Ability to interact with all levels of management within the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have experience in customer service
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed