The Fraud Governance Reporting Analyst supports the Bank’s Fraud Reporting function. Under the direction of the Governance Director, the Analyst is responsible for ensuring accurate, timely, and efficient reporting across the organization. Effectively complies with laws and regulations applicable to the operational and support functions.
The Analyst will assist with identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies, recommend and maintain proper documentation of the Governance program.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ DUTIES:
- Under the direction of the Fraud Governance Manager create, update, roll out, and maintain dashboards, KPIs, KRIs and any other reporting needs
- Deliver scheduled and ad-hoc reporting needs for the Fraud organization, including but limited to BBVA Global, BBVA Compass Bank, external benchmarks, etc.
- Prepare charts and process maps to assist in problem analysis based on internal and external trends
- Ensure consistency and optimal utilization of reporting, reporting processes, systems, and performance metrics
- Create and deliver executive Reporting summaries
- Visualize data, deliver and articulate complex issues, themes and solutions to various cross-functional teams, including but not limited to senior and executive management
- Interpret results and recommend solutions to, reduce fraud losses and expense; maximize operational efficiency/quality, etc. Ensures adherence to data management/data governance regulations and policies
- Build and foster relationships, gain operational understanding & document current business processes relating to fraud