At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience. Learn more below.
Do you have retail banking experience or are you a seasoned financial sales representative seeking an exciting opportunity with a dynamic organization? Are you a team player who’s willing to step up to get the job done? Do you take pride in delivering an exceptional client experience and enjoy working towards common goals, both as an individual and part of a team? If this describes you then you might just be our next Telebanking Rep, Internet.
The Telebanking Rep, Internet, is responsible for building and strengthening relationships with our customers in order to maximize the sales of retail bank products. Client contact is made primarily through inbound/outbound telephone calls, online applications and e-mail.
- Interviews customers to gather information concerning their loan needs, earnings, and financial condition in order to determine the appropriate loan products.
- Coordinates the information between Central Underwriting for approval and banking office for loan closing.
- Provides loan status and online application updates to applicant.
- Explains the benefits of all BBVA Compass' retail products including deposit accounts, digital banking services and loans.
- As necessary, make outbound cold calls to potential customers of Compass' products.
- Responsible for strict adherence to all compliance and regulatory requirements as well as department policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of one year of sales experience, with additional experience required for advanced levels within job family.
- Must have basic computer skills, including Word, Access and Excel.
- Capable of effectively communicating information in a professional and confidential manner.
- Self-motivated, able to accomplish goals and manage a growing sales pipeline through effective time-management and organizational skills.
- An Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a business related field is preferred and can be substituted for the minimum experience requirement at Level I.
- Previous banking, financial industry or mortgage sales is preferred.
- Bilingual; English/Spanish.
- This job has no unusual physical requirements; nearly all work is performed in a climate-controlled indoor facility.
- This job requires the ability to view information electronically and in print and to communicate verbally in-person and on the telephone
- This job requires continuous sitting and manual dexterity.
- This job requires frequent standing and walking.
- This job occasionally requires bending, balancing, climbing stairs, kneeling and lifting and carrying up to ten pounds.
- Interruptions from customers, peers, managers or others may be present with the need to prioritize tasks.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed