- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree (or working toward one) in a business related field with an emphasis in management, accounting, finance, or a related field preferred.
- Candidates must have 9 hours in Accounting and/or Finance.
- Previous underwriting experience is not required, but some experience is preferred.
- All candidates must have superior verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks demonstrating both time management skills and ability to achieve communicated deadlines.
- High integrity and respect for confidentiality are invaluable.
- Excellent computer skills in Windows, understanding of business and personal financial statements, good phone and communication skills required.
Position may be located in Dallas, TX; Houston, TX or Birmingham, AL with preference to Dallas.