Ensures that all implementation requests are accurately fulfilled for all complex systems within the Commercial Card Services group that includes but is not limited to Purchasing Card, TSYS and CentreSuite and any future technology platforms. In addition, provides daily assistance with meeting customer setup needs while maintaining the integrity of customer information stored in production systems.
- Completes all implementation requests received for complex Commercial Card products in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reviews all implementation requests for accuracy and completeness of required setup information as well as verifies the validity of the request against the customer profile/program in designated systems.
- Coordinates and provides pertinent setup information with business partners (TMS and Bankcard) to effectively fulfill each implementation request.
- Ensures that implementation requests are completed within defined SLAs for each product.
- Manages one time and recurring billing charges for select products on a consistent basis.
- Researches and reconciles client discrepancies with billing charges which, for some products, may result in refunds/credits to customer accounts.
- Maintains and proactively reviews existing customer setups to ensure client profiles/programs are current within the applicable system.
- Establishes and maintains a high level of professionalism and exhibits effective communication with internal partners and external clients.
- Provides back-up customer support via phone or e-mail as needed.
- Provides as needed assistance with special assignments and monthly projects .
- Assists with user testing exercises (on an as needed basis) for select systems that require full regression testing of setup functions.
- Coordinates and initiates customer telephone payments with Bankcard Accounting to cover outstanding balances with Purchasing Card.
- Severs as back-up to Team Lead as needed.