Ensures that all implementation requests are accurately completed for all complex systems within the Commercial Card Services group. This includes but is not limited to, TSYS and any future technology platforms. In addition, provides daily assistance with meeting customer setup needs while maintaining the integrity of customer information stored in production systems.
- Completes all implementation requests received for complex Commercial Card products in a timely and accurate manner on TS1.
- Reviews all implementation requests for accuracy and completeness of required setup information as well as verifies the validity of the request against the customer profile/program in designated systems.
- Ensures that implementation requests are completed within defined SLAs for each product.
- Manages one time and recurring billing charges for select products on a consistent basis.
- Ensure compliance with all bank and internal policies and procedures.
- Provides back-up customer support via phone or e-mail as needed.
- Provides as needed assistance with special assignments.
- Review and log all client implementation requests completed by the Commercial Card Implementation team through defined quality control checkpoints and databases.
- Perform regular maintenance, modification, addition, and closing for existing programs
- Assists with user testing exercises (on an as needed basis) for select systems that require full regression testing of setup functions.
- Maintains and proactively reviews existing customer setups to ensure client profiles/programs are current within the applicable system.
- Establishes and maintains a high level of professionalism and exhibits effective communication with internal partners and external clients.