Must meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with Financial Industry Regulatory Authority registration process, to include FBI fingerprint criminal history, review of credit report, civil litigation, liens and other public records.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required; a Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of four years of customer service experience with at least one year of experience in an investments or other financial services industry is required for the entry level position. A Bachelor’s degree may be substituted for work experience. Additional experience is required for advanced levels within hierarchy.
- Licensing requirements will be based on the department and/or level of responsibility. The licenses may include Series 6 & 63, Series 7, Series 65 and/or Series 66, in any combination.
- Series 7, 65, 63 or 66 are highly preferred. To have one of these licenses obtained is required.
- Must have fundamental computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheets and menu-driven software.
- Capable of effectively communicating information in a professional and confidential manner.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work successfully within a team environment.
- Bilingual; English/Spanish.
- This job has no unusual physical requirements; nearly all work is performed in a comfortable indoor facility.
- This job requires continuous sitting, manipulating objects, viewing information and written and verbal communication.
- This job occasionally requires standing, walking, reaching and lifting up ten (10) pounds.
- This job has strict deadlines with variable lead times; work volume can be unpredictable.
- Interruptions from customers, peers, managers or others may be present with the need to prioritize tasks.