At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience.
Learn more below.
Fraud Fraud Analyst II- Non card Analytics will lead or assist the Enterprise Fraud non card analytics Director on key Fraud Projects for BBVA Compass. Primary responsibilities include:
- Lead development and implementation of effective Fraud Detection and prevention strategies to mitigate fraud losses while ensuring an appropriate balance between risk and customer experience.
- Transaction monitoring – develop and maintain the monitoring framework based on monetary and non-monetary behaviors. React emerging fraud trend and modify the monitoring frame work accordingly
- Evaluate origination fraud tools and strategy rules, made recommendation on the changes
- Create and maintain strategy rule documentation / governance as appropriate
- Proactively identify fraud detection issues at the strategy and enterprise level with strong partnership with the business and fraud analytics. Leverage customer data to understand risk segmentation and mitigation strategies.
- Primary interface with internal and external partners to evaluate new tools to build detection and analytical capabilities
- The position requires substantial interaction with Governance, Operations, and other functional business partners to optimize fraud business strategies.
- Must be able to effectively provide updates and communicate key initiatives to functional business partners and management.