Performs reviews of corporate/business unit policies, procedures, controls, and performance to ensure compliance with corporate policy and external regulations for the Dealer Financial Services (LOB) area and works to identify, resolve and prevent issues. Perform analysis, identify and address control gaps. Develop, maintain, and facilitate updates to business procedure documentation.
Other Duties and Responsibilities may include:
- Liaison with the LOB Compliance, Corporate Audit division, Line of Business stakeholders, and shared service partners as needed to resolve issues identified during internal audits, external and regulatory reviews, and other issues identified through the line of business.
- Monitors and updates action plans; follows up with responsible parties to ensure tasks are completed when due.
- Generates reports and spreadsheets as needed for internal and external stakeholders from area information per required schedule.
- Provides scheduling, tracking, and reporting to programs.
- Maintains quality customer service and relationships with internal and/or external contacts.
- Remains current with regulatory environment and existing regulations; assess potential impact
- Represents business unit on task forces, at meetings and through participation in special projects.
- Supports the line of business through the adoption of new and/or improved processes.