This position is responsible for closing review, funding and daily operational activity for syndicated loan transactions.
- Supports primarily syndicated loan transactions.
- Maintain current knowledge of all internal policies, procedures and training as well as external legislature and regulations.
- Act as liaison between LD&FC and the Line of Business including both relationship managers / client managers and underwriting, Loan Products, and other Operational areas within the bank.
- Process Loan Closings, Advances, Payments, and Maintenance Items – including Rollovers, Conversion, Margin Changes and Other Operational Transactions – as well as, Loan Closings, Renewals and Loan Modification on an on-going basis.
- Research and reconcile credit facility to agent bank’s records – include review of transaction and accrual history and recommend remediation / reconciliation action to the manager.