Provide system support for the lockbox network. Perform depository, information reporting, and problem correction system functions. Manage the lockbox outsource vendor, monitoring workflow, quality checking, and acting as first line technical support. Handle all network implementations and changes. Provide site support with imaging issues, training, testing and production needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
- Work closely with lockbox sites on day to day system operations
- Monitor data entry/check keying workflow closely for all sites, communicate with Vendor as necessary to meet depository deadlines
- Act as first line technical support for Lockbox outsource Vendor
- Perform quality checks of Vendor keyed information
- Perform system deposit cuts to generate Depository file transmissions, X9 check presentment files, and customer information reporting files.
- Perform end of day system functions
- Update Vicor customer boxes according to implementation requests
- Handle Site problem corrections
- Perform file resends, customer research as requested by BRS
- Gather Historical data in support of RFP and Industry Standard Studies
- Other job duties in support of System functions