At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience. Learn more below.
Consumer Lending Product and Strategy analyst will be responsible for conducting market, product and business research for unsecured personal and auto loan portfolio. This incumbent will analyze and mine data across different lending channels and apply advance analytics into strategy design, innovative problem solving and comprehensive quantitative solution. Plans and conducts complex studies to improve the operational and financial effectiveness of the product and prepares subsequent narrative analysis for management.
- Provide strategic thinking with the ability to identify, present and implement a long term strategic focus that creates targeted, forward looking, best-fit solutions.
- Utilize data science tools to mine the large scale of structured and unstructured data to find customer behavior & preference insights
- Leverage advanced analytics technology to develop and enhance customer behavior segmentation
- Collaborate with team members in the areas of customer experience, product management, marketing strategy and Engineering to ensure strategic business objectives are met, key performance indicators are identified and results are validated in creating rich business insights.
- Analyze and present results to senior management and recommend future action plans.
- Provide exploratory questions, insights and analysis to identify potential improvement opportunities.
- Act as the primary liaison between the line of business and data mart teams in the creation and validation of data structures.
- Implementation of self-serve business intelligence/reporting solutions within the line of business.
- Provide subject matter expertise to Consumer Lending team in the areas of Market, Credit and Volume Trends.
- Responsible for strict adherence to all compliance and regulatory requirements as well as department policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s degree or MBA in Business, Marketing, or other quantitative discipline is preferred
- Preferred 1-3 years’ consumer lending products experience with business intelligence knowledge, extracting and analyzing data using tools such as Python, R, SQL, SAS and providing actionable analysis and reporting
- Expertise in product /pricing /marketing and competitive landscape
- Strong communication skills with drive for collaborative and creative approach.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed