Authenticates and processes daily wire transfer services by performing the required essential duties and responsibilities in the timely process of incoming, outgoing and internal wires. Operates wire transfer equipment and various other Bank applications. Demonstrate exceptional telephone customer experience to internal and external customers in performing wire processes in a fast paced and highly stressful working environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers phones and provides superior customer experience to internal and external customers.
- Responds to inquiries from internal and external sources, related to wires; conducts research and resolves problems through prescribed investigatory channels.
- Must exhibit ability to focus attention to detail and meet deadlines under pressure
- Provides support to internal customers for the on-line wire browser application and monitor’s WireLink system daily to ensure wires are cleared.
- Reviews, authenticates and processes outgoing wire request instructions received from customers, Bank branches, and departments, validating instructions and initiates corrective action if invalid.
- Receives and reviews incoming wire instructions. Verifies the validity of these instructions, and initiates corrective action if they are invalid. Completes processes of valid incoming wires.
- Transmits outgoing wires to Federal Reserve within delegated authorized limits.
- Distributes wire instructions and issued advice of wire information to branches and departments.
- Maintains database of wire transfer transactions and records documenting all transactions.
- Monitors and performs incoming and outgoing telex messages related to monetary transfer transactions
- Adheres to all security, regulatory and operational control procedures for the wire transfer systems and applications.
- Prepares and balances various wire transaction entries, data base totals and reports according to prescribed schedules for review by audit and reconciliation departments.
- Researches highly confidential wire transfer records in accordance with legal services. Provides research findings to the bank’s Process Unit.
- Performs routine filing, clerical or other work-related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.