Responsible for data mining, developing quantitative/analytic models and applications in support of the company’s business intelligence efforts.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop analytical models and calculations that assess in target marketing, retention and/or segmentation of new and existing bank customers.
- Plans data collection, and analyzes and interprets numerical data from surveys, experiments, studies, and other sources and applies statistical methodology to provide information to scientific research and statistical analysis.
- Plans methods to collect information.
- Develops and designs database analysis programs.
- Use a data query tool, such as SAS.
- Compiles reports, charts and tables.
- Perform analysis and develop reporting tools to help the digital team to increase web traffic, conversion rates and online account origination