The Portfolio Manager, Int’l WM will manage assigned client relationships which may include personal trusts, agency, estate, charitable, pension, and institutional accounts. Accounts are directly held by Portfolio Managers reporting to the Dir IWM Portfolio Management. The incumbent will meet with clients to formulate account objectives and administrative requirements, and will maintain a continuous program of oral and written communication, verifying client objectives and reports on our performance in meeting these objectives and identify opportunities to expand the relationship.
- Manage client investment portfolios of stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and other investment vehicles.
- Help to grow assets under management by both participating in business development efforts and by growing client portfolios.
- Serve as both client portfolio manager and, as appropriate, client relationship manager.
- Periodically report to the client on these investments and results in person and/or writing.
- Reports on performance of meeting client's goals and objectives.
- Appropriately measure Risk tolerance and asset allocation on the portfolio
- Analyze and advise on investment decisions, including both equity and fixed income securities.
- Meet with clients to explain investment process including the value of owning both fixed income securities and equity securities, portfolio returns, and the macro-economic environment.
- Manage on a proactive basis an existing client book.
- Analyze and research individual companies by reading corporate 10K’s, company presentations and sell side research.
- Create financial models that will include income statement, balance sheet and cash flow analysis and forecasts.
- Present security recommendations in a clear and concise manner both in written formats and verbally in front of committees
- Monitor and analyze credit quality and market developments
- Assist/implement trading execution on specific bonds
- Minimum of 7 years institutional portfolio management experience
- Analytical and open-minded, able to provide an objective assessment based on verified data.
- A confident communicator able to present information, in detail, summary or response, to all levels of management.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with word processing, spreadsheets and internet applications.
- A reliable team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize tasks.