11 week long, 40 hour per week, 5 days week (with some weekend days for possible volunteer engagements, conferences, and some travel). This position has the possibility to extend past the summer into the fall and sprnig semesters pending business need.
The Corporate Responsibility & Reputation intern will support the Community Relations team. The intern will provide general administrative support to the Community Relations Executive and to the field team (3) of Community Relations Officers located throughout the state. This intern will assist this team achieve its strategic objectives in community outreach, reputation building and business development. She/he will also help support the team's execution of meeting the bank’s Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) goals, as well as assist with local market charitable giving and volunteerism activities as necessary.
- Assist Community Relations Executive with management, planning & logistics for local, regional & national CRR meetings.
- Assist Community Relations (CR) team with due diligence, standardization and preparation of philanthropic contributions & sponsorship requests.
- Conduct community stakeholder & market research to assist CR team with the responses to the East Region Performance Context Documents (PCDs).
- Design & develop as-needed presentations, reports for internal & external stakeholders.
- Provide support to CR team with logistics related to Community Development volunteer service activity, related to our mandates to deliver EverFi Financial Education to adults with key non-profit stakeholders.
- Support event planning, execution & activation of major national and regional conferences.
- Update & refine community contact list for Region.
- Job-Shadow CRE/CROs in the Region
- Serve as administrative contact and link between CCR, CRA, CDF teams to ensure the team is current & informed about key initiatives, programs and policies being rolled out by these divisions.