BBVA Compass has an opening for a Business Analyst who is proficient at understanding and translating internal business partner’s needs by supporting Application Functionality and to accurately determine the actions necessary to resolve issue/request timely. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication, social skills and the ability to manage multiple ongoing assignments, prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Demonstrated proficiency in leading business process improvements delivering significant value to an organization.
- Understanding of the Commercial Lending process. Knowledge of Syndication, Participation, Loan Trading, and Multi-Currency lending.
- Knowledge of the AFS Level III Loan Accounting Application, AFS Commercial Loan Origination Application, Finastra Loan IQ Application and Risk Analyst.
- Knowledge of testing loan applications including the use of ALM for test cases and JIRAfor defects.
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing assignments, prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Ability to build strong relationships by establishing rapport and provide professional, continuous, open communication with client and internal partners.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Answer incoming phone calls, e-mails, from internal business partners to support functionality of applications to accurately determine the actions necessary to resolve the issue/request timely.
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including, Excel, Word, Access, Visio, and Power Point.