GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
The Vault Processor II is primarily responsible for processing commercial and branch deposits and prepares outgoing currency and coin orders. The Vault Processor II is also responsible to operate and balance a multi-pocket currency sorter. The Vault Processor II will also prepare mutilated money, order currency and coin from the Federal Reserve Bank, and process incoming and outgoing Federal Reserve Bank shipments. Additional responsibilities include balancing the main vault and the preparation of various reports. The Vault Processor II will also act in a mentor capacity to less experienced processing staff.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Processes incoming branch shipments and commercial deposits using the Vault Processing system.
2. Prepares outgoing currency and coin orders for branches and commercial clients.
3. Operate and balance a multi-pocket currency sorter.
4. Orders coin and currency from Federal Reserve.
5. Prepares currency for shipment to Fed, as well as mutilated currency.
6. Balances the main vault.
7. Observes and adheres to all published security protocol.
8. Complies with all published Vault Services policies and procedures.
9. Assist in the training of new or less experienced staff.
10. Monitor and balance general ledger accounts.
11. Open and close the department.
12. Assist with audits.