BRS Client Technology Trainer I-II
Conduct daily detailed training sessions with new and existing clients across multiple complex Treasury Management applications. Provide assistance with completing customer onboarding requests as needed. In addition, provide assistance with ad hoc projects that impact the Client Technology and Deployment department.
- Plans and delivers complex product training programs of various treasury management applications using instructor-led, train-the trainer, electronic/web-based, and/or multimedia training methods and formats.
- Conducts client-specific training needs assessments to identify and evaluate relevant training topics for select products.
- Conducts or facilitates general and/or specific Treasury Management training programs.
- Participates in effective training delivery including analysis, implementation, testing and documentation of product collateral.
- Recommends and/or implements innovative solutions, modifications and enhancements to defined training programs.
- Consults with cross functional onboarding and support teams, leaders and/or stakeholders.
- Coordinates or performs administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.