1. Review and match trade written tickets with tickets received off trade wire to ensure accuracy and completeness.
2. Discern which tickets need immediate attention from a Broker.
3. Review tickets for dollar amount and whether to buy or sell, a mutual fund or bond, etc.
4. Assist Brokers with overflow of phone calls.
5. Process and maintain monthly reports utilizing spreadsheets.
6. Provide clerical support for Brokerage Manager and Brokerage staff.
7. Must be able to work in a time-sensitive, fast-paced environment.
8. Order all office supplies and maintain office equipment.
9. Ensure security and accuracy of trade tickets.
10. Organize and maintain proper document storage.
1. High School diploma or GED.
2. One year of financial industry or office administration experience.
3. Excellent written/verbal communication and telephone skills.
4. Proficient PC skills with knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
5. Ability to work independently.
6. Must be detailed oriented and good with numbers.
7. Must exhibit initiative, time management and organizational skills, and work well within the team environment.
8. Must be able to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines.
1. Bachelor’s degree in finance or business strongly desired.
2. Brokerage Experience.