GENERAL FUNCTION OF POSITION
The ATM & Mobile IP Deposit Review Specialist is responsible for the job functions assigned to Image Item Processing Specialist related to all function required in VisionIP for job processed in Received Bank in order to meet all deadlines. Additional functions for ATM & Mobile IP Ops Specialist will focus on preventing potential losses by analyzing deposited items, accounts and relationships. The Ops Specialist will research accounts with specific requirements as defined by Retail and Engineering. Reg CC Holds must comply with Federal Regulations. Specialist will notify/communicate to customer, branches, Corporate Security and management timely in accordance to documented procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Perform IQA and Duplicate detections, research duplicate items and process required adjustment.
2. Data Entry (serial, routing numbers, account numbers, tran code, amounts)
3. Review all ATM & Mobile search queries programmed in VisionIP.
4. Research all items/deposit defined in procedures required for placing Reg CC Holds.
5. Balancing transactions and generate customer corrections or adjustments as needed.
6. Print customer corrections with accurate description and mail to customer timely.
7. Send notification to branches, Corporate Security and management as defined in procedures.
8. Document all required data in daily tracking logs with high level of accuracy.
9. Place holds in CIP and delete holds as needed in Alnova.
10. Train and perform other duties/functions as assigned by manager.
1. High School diploma or GED.
2. Two years experience in Item Processing or three years in Retail Operations with Reg CC experience.
3. Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines while performing functions with high accuracy rates.
4. Proficient in MS Excel and MS Access.
5. Must be available to work flexible shifts which could be scheduled anytime between 5:00am – 11:00pm.
6. Able to communicate effectively with our internal and external partners.