Responsible for maintaining Loan Monitoring System (LMS) or securities monitoring system, by updating the system upon receipt of required document reporting and/or calculating the financial covenant requirements and borrowing base availability for new, renewed or modified loans as stated in the Loan/Credit and/or Guaranty Agreements.
Key Responsibilities: Performs some or all of the following:
- Monitors assigned Market Group email box daily and handles all incoming work in a timely manner.
- Reviews financial documents received and updates LMS with financial reporting compliance.
- Reviews financial documents to perform required covenant tests.
- Reviews Loan/Credit or Guaranty Agreement, for required documentation, borrowing base and covenant definitions.
- Builds Excel spreadsheet used for borrowing base and covenant calculations.
- PerfoParticipates and completes special projects as requested.rms independent calculation of borrowing base and covenant ratios as set forth in the Loan/Credit or Guaranty Agreements to verify customer compliance with stated covenants and Bank policy.
- Maintains required Service Level Agreement (SLA) for covenant tests and posts covenant processing on individual SLA metric sheet.
- Sends Standard Out of Compliance Notifications as necessary.
- Perform securities monitoring functions with swift interaction with the LOB if advance/default/liquidation thresholds are triggered in order to immediately cure the issue or move to liquidation.
- Maintains effective communication between Relationship Managers, Relationship Associates, Credit Risk Officers, LD&FC and other departments involved in the loan process.
- Cross trains within LMS Team and performs other duties as assigned.
Additional Leadership Responsibilities as Assigned:
- Assists LMS Manager in the daily direction of the team in accordance with the department’s established policies and procedures and ensures efficient and accurate processing
- Provide professional service to customers (both internal and external).
- Assists in efforts to meet Service Level Agreements and quality requirements, participates in the training and mentoring of employees, and provides constructive feedback to respective team members.
- Performs complex tasks requiring broad and comprehensive experience and skills, and possesses a good understanding of department processes and flows.
- Communicates effectively with Team Managers, the Line of Business, Underwriters and Credit Risk Officers.
- Assists Team Manager in providing guidance for team and oversees work flow of the Draw and Market Group email boxes to ensure Service Level Agreements metrics are met.
- Comprehends all legal/loan documents and related covenant required deliverables and assists the respective team members with any issues/questions during the day to day production.
- Manages various team reports, Monthly Feed Report, Active Customers Not Reviewed without Documentation Report and Monthly Past Due.
- Performs reconciliation of Monthly Feed Report against the CLO generic mailbox for new and renewed emails.
- Distributes Month-end Booking Reports to the Team.
- Reviews team members covenant calculations prior to sending a “Standard OOC Notification” for covenant OOC notifications (as necessary during training).
- Assists Team Manager with LMS procedure updates.
- Provides training for new and existing team members.
- Assists Team Manager with weekly staff meetings.
- Assists Team Manager in managing coverage required for staff vacation and time off.
- Assists Team Manager in Projects and Best Place to Work initiatives for the Team.
- Works additional hours as necessary to meet Team goals.
- Backs up Team Manager as required.
- Completes required training as required.
- Performs other duties as requested by management.
- Interacts with technical personnel, Credit Administration, LD&FC, LOB and team members.
- Communicates with line of business and senior management as required.