At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience.
Learn more below.
What will you be doing?
Review account information for all paid out loans housed on the ALNOVA loan system. Release the collateral on paid off loans in order to close out (satisfy) the loan according to established bank policies and procedures and federal/state regulations. Responsible for completing other daily assigned tasks in a timely manner and within SLA standards. Provide assistance to help resolve internal/external client issues.
- Compare physical documentation contained in the loan files to the loan system for accuracy and completeness
- Process auto title releases through Dealertrack’s TMS system
- Process UCC terminations through CT Lien Solutions’ iLien database
- Utilize CT Lien Solutions’ iLienRed database to prepare correspondence regarding satisfactions of liens
- Assist with processing early release of collateral requests, as assigned and within specified time frames
- Utilize Alnova to enter, maintain and review loan information as well as ensure loans have been properly paid off before any documentation is released
- Check for cross-collateralization, notifications to hold collateral and notifications of reworks prior to processing the release of collateral
- Send Officer Approval letters as required for release of note and collateral
- Utilize Loan IO, Tickler, Content Viewer, Client Vista, ALNOVA, Mobius/Web Image, DealerTrack to properly research collateral information for paid out loan files
- Process the return of paid note and collateral and any overpayment/refund check on paid out loans to clients according to established bank policies and procedures, adhering to federal/state regulations
- Provide assistance to loan officers, retail personnel and back office support through phone and email communication, while maintaining a high degree of professionalism
- Adhere to performance and production goals
- Assist management with special projects, as assigned
- Cross train on all functions within the department
- Assist with reviewing/responding to audit findings