With the objective of meeting the current and future information needs of the Commercial Card business unit, applies a deep knowledge of the business unit’s needs with an expert knowledge of the systems technology to solve complex business problems. Defines and performs highly complex analytical systems development tasks to improve the quality of information and service to the assigned area of business.
- Business analysis activities for Commercial Card projects.
- Formulates proposals for new Commercial Card systems and information needs by analyzing existing systems and procedures and defining technical and procedural improvements.
- Coordinates the functional requirements with business management and the technical solutions with systems personnel to determine the most effective solution.
- Conduct research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within or outside the business unit, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible.
- Creation, maintenance, coordination of project documentation, especially related to scope management.
- Ensuring completeness of delivery from a solution and readiness perspective.
- Perform Data mining and Analysis to address key business issues.
- Troubleshoot & Report system performance and functionality problems.
- Designs database programs, screens and reports necessary to fulfill the information needs of the business unit.
- Writes test plans, supervises and performs tests of new systems and modifications to existing systems.
- Assists in training users within business unit on how to utilize and leverage analytical tools, data, and reporting available through systems.
- Develops in-depth knowledge of the information needs of the business unit
- May provide technical troubleshooting assistance to users within the business unit.
- Performs special projects as assigned.
Can also be filled in Houston, Dallas and Phoenix.