At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience.
Learn more below.
What will you be doing?
- Using advanced listening, probing and comprehension skills, identifies the purpose of the customer contact and initiates protocol for resolution.
- Provides accurate and complete response to customer inquiries.
- Follows established policy to complete end-to-end resolution of customer contact.
- Appropriately documents customer contact, including resolutions, issues and general notes.
- Impacts the customer experience by identifying and reporting trends and offering recommendations for improvements.
- Achieves or exceeds target levels of quality, productivity and performance.
- Responsible for strict adherence to all compliance and regulatory requirements as well as department policies and procedures.
- Under direct supervision, performs varied duties and assignments.
- Knows fundamental concepts, practices and procedures required for position, with awareness of related positions.
- Resolves routine questions or problems, referring complex issues to higher level.