At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience.
Learn more below.
What will you be doing?
This position will be responsible for daily operations of Non-Card Fraud Operations. Primarily responsible for deposit fraud detection and prevention, credit card and consumer lending fraud, and internal fraud detection, case reviews and completion and case referrals to corporate investigations in a timely and expedited manner. Leading and motivating a best in class operational team to exceed customer’s experiences while balancing fraud mitigation controls in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure timely and efficient reviews and completion of fraud alerts, referrals, cases and phone calls
- Meet and exceed Service level objectives to provide the best opportunity to mitigate fraud losses in a 24/7 real time environment
- Motivate and inspire employee growth and development, training and coaching
- Ensure operational processes are well defined, documented and operationalized
- Ensure timely compliance with all federal, state and local regulatory requirements including but not limited to: Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, Fair Lending, FACTA, Regulation CC Fund
- Availability, Adverse Action, Regulation E and Z, Card Association rules, NACHA and UCC rules
- Develop and maintain a culture of continuous improvements for both processes and people management
- Establish and maintain partnerships with line of business stakeholders to care for alert and case
- Exceptions, improve transparency into Operational impact to customers (holds, restrictions, process improvements, etc.)
- Develop top talent, recognition, rewards through budgeted and planned employee focused initiative