Working independently or as part of a team, Business Process Analysts will analyze processes, identify areas of opportunity, define projects to improve performance and drive those projects to completion. Analyst will manage some or all aspects of projects (depending on level of Analyst), including creating project plans, facilitating project team activities and meetings, ensuring adherence to deadlines and communicating progress and results. Business Process Analyst will assist in developing and implementing a Quality Assurance / Quality Control program in support of an overall governance process.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements.
- Researches best business practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data.
- Collects and analyzes process data to initiate, develop and recommend business practices and procedures that focus on enhanced customer service, increased productivity, and reduced cost.
- Analyzes and measures the effectiveness of existing business processes.
- Assists in developing and implementing a Quality Assurance / Quality Control process in support of an overall governance process.
- Manages ongoing monitoring and reporting on QA / QC processes.
- Serves as a secondary resource for data mining, reporting, and Origenate LOS system admin tasks, as needed.