At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience.
Learn more below.
What will you be doing?
Supports Business Development efforts by performing campaign and customer journey execution in multichannels for Consumer/Small Business Banking. The position is responsible to support activities related to campaign launching, execution, tracking, fulfillment, post campaign analytic and reports/dashboard generation for management to facilitate product & marketing decisions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate Channel specific data files which included but not limited to Direct Mail, Email, Online, Mobile and Sales Force.
- Provide data support for specific campaign related activities such as performing lead officer assignments, audience exclusion scrubbing and reservation code generation.
- Perform Unica Shell Build.
- Generate and maintain Campaign reporting and performance tracking.
- Assist in Campaign Fulfillment.
- Manage Campaign workflow and process documentation.
- Track Campaign disposition, perform funnel analysis and target /halo response reporting.
- Create effective and flexible customer journey in Sales Force Marketing Cloud to optimize client experience and support a customer centric campaign strategy.
- Work with Line of Business representatives to understand Campaign Specification and requirement.
- Perform data mining to identify patterns, trend & revenue opportunities.
- Understand and analyze data findings to formulate sound business strategy.
- Enhance intelligence gathering on customers and prospects via mining of various internal and external data sources.
- Design and develop effective and accurate reports, analytics and presentations for management.
- Design and develop Business Intelligence Dashboard using OLAP tool such as Tableau.