At BBVA, we are working to make banking better for everyone. That is where you come in. We are looking for smart, team oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience.
Learn more below.
What will you be doing?
The CRM Marketing Channel Developer role will support and lead email/multi-channel development efforts including customer centric journey development. Role will design and develop interfaces between channels, apps and customers. This position acts as a liaison between CRM Marketing and internal development teams to lead the technical and operational delivery of SFMC implementations including development of custom solutions and integrations; managing technical scope and business expectations; providing hands on expert level assistance for platform technical issues; and designing and managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
Stakeholders include CRM Marketing, Channels, Product, Customer Intelligence, and L&C teams.
- Multi-channel and design solutions that best leverage the platform
- Provide detailed estimates of the level of effort associated to implement the project from business requirements gathering through deployment
- Lead business/technical design sessions, designing and documenting technical solutions that are aligned with business objectives
- Lead the technical delivery of Salesforce (email/multi-channel implementations including: development of custom solutions and integrations; managing business and technical scope and client experience expectations; providing hands on expert level assistance for platform technical issues; and designing and managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered
- Define, lead, and support AEM multi-channel asset integration including managing and developing high-quality digital multi-channel marketing experiences (assets) that contribute to the achieving key business goals including optimizing content velocity, asset management, and ongoing experience efficiency
- Demonstrate technical thought leadership
- Be a credible subject matter expert in customer and product lifecycles and marketing best practices
- Manage the day to day deployment of email campaigns by executing tasks related to HTML/CSS editing, data maintenance, and email sending on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Perform proper QA based on company standards.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to issue proofs and deploy emails in a timely-manner under heavy pressure.
- Partner with product, marketing and operations teams to ensure strategy and execution is well coordinated and maintenance of consistent brand and product messaging.
- Formulate and ship A/B tests to continually improve our user engagement strategy.
- Report results of our engagement efforts to the company.
- Work with Data Extensions, Queries, Automation Studio, Journey Builder, and triggered automations, and all other email facets of Salesforce Marketing Cloud.