At BBVA, we’re working to make banking better for everyone. That’s where you come in. We’re looking for smart, team-oriented people who want to be part of a first-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience.
Learn more below.
What will you be doing?
Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer system.
Assist project managers in understanding the reconciling process as it relates to new products and initiatives. Attend project meetings for new products and initiatives. Analyze and validate testing for new products and initiatives.
- Confers with personnel of organizational units involved to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems, and learn specific input and output requirements, such as forms of data input, how data is to be summarized, and formats for reports.
- Writes detailed description of user needs and steps required to develop or modify reconciling process.
- Studies existing reconciling procedures to evaluate effectiveness and develops new procedures to improve production or workflow as required.
- Conducts studies pertaining to development of new projects and reconcilements to meet current and projected needs.
- Plans and prepares technical reports, memoranda, and instructional manuals as documentation of research efforts.
- Assist technical teams in resolution of work problems related to reconciling outages or system defects. Analyze and validate testing done by technical teams in relation to reconcilements or system defects.
- May prepare time and cost estimates for completing projects.
- May direct and coordinate work of others to develop, test and promote the addition of new accounts to the department.