The Relationship Support Specialist is the key sales and service support role for the Commercial Payment Solution teams. The RSS will service the needs of top clients as well as coordinating sales and service initiatives while supporting Commercial Sales & Products Solution Specialist and management teams with sales reporting, tracking and clerical tasks. Must be professional and have the ability to prioritize timelines for projects and initiatives. Good communication skills with Commercial Payment Solution team, business clients, external service providers and lines of businesses.
College degree preferred with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to work independently, demonstrate critical thinking, and manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment. At least five years experience in an Administrative Coordinator role and experience working with client-facing professionals. Commercial Banking or Treasury Management experience is preferred. Must work well in a team environment.
· Analytical and open-minded, able to provide an objective assessment based on verified data.
· A confident communicator able to present information, in detail, summary or response, to all levels of management.
· Strong computer skills, including experience with all Microsoft Office applications and internet applications. Proficient with Microsoft Access .
· A reliable team player with strong interpersonal skills.
· Self-motivated and able to prioritize tasks.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / ADA
· No unusual physical requirements. All work is typically performed in a comfortable indoor facility.
· Job requires the ability to see information in print and/or electronically.
· Job requires frequent sitting, talking, hearing and handling objects with hands.
· Job occasionally requires standing, walking, reaching or lifting up to 10 pounds.
· Job typically has routine deadlines, usually with sufficient lead time.
· Variance in work volume is usually predictable and priorities can be anticipated.
· Some interruptions are present and may involve occasional exposure to demands and pressures from persons other than immediate supervisor.
· Travel or other inconveniences are minimal and usually have advance notice.